Renee from Renee's Reflections awarded me the Superior Scribbler award. Thanks Renee. I am to pass it on.
Here are the rules for the blog:
- Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass The Award on to 5 most-deserving Bloggy Friends.
- Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author & the name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award.
- Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog, and link to This Post, which explains The Award.
- Each Blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit this post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List. That way, we'll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives This Prestigious Honor!
- Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.
- LEMON-AIDE - consistently the best writing, the most uplifting and the most caring blogger I know!
- Dottie - an inspiration for her candid thoughts and proof that you are never too old to start blogging or following your dreams.
- Rhymes With Migraine - Not only encouraging for those with chronic illnesses, but also showing us how to handle big things (like lay-offs due to the economy) with grace.
- My Chronic Life - one of Connie's several blogs. I wouldn't be blogging if it weren't for her support, guidance and help. She has been a true friend all along the way. Each one of her blogs offers something special and different and I encourage you to check them all out.
- Notes From One Mom - Terry is a wonderful writer with a vast wealth of life experiences she draws upon to blog about. It is always a treat to visit her blog.