Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

I just wanted to add a quick post to say how thankful I am for this blog, and for all of you who read it and comment on it. It has been a blessing to me, and I hope at one time or another it has helped you too! I pray all of you are having a good Thanksgiving (if you live where it is celebrated!) and that we all try to hold the spirit of thankfulness in our hearts each day of the year.

Last year at this time, I really didn't think I would be alive at Christmas, and I am so thankful for all that has happened (the good and the bad) this year, and that I still here! I am thankful for my mother, my friends, my God and each and every day I am given.

Have a wonderful day!

8 comments:

MJ said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Maureen! <3

Be well,
MJ

Daisy said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you, too!

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you too! Glad you are blogging and enjoying it :)

Anonymous said...

I'm SO glad that life is better than a year ago. Still a long way to go I know but with God all things are possible.

Love,
Dottie

Shawie said...

wow! I'm glad to hear your story although it's not detailed but it's very inspiring!

Renee said...

So glad you enjoy the blog, I know we enjoy coming here.
God bless
Renee

Jeanne said...

Maureen,

I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Jeanne

Laurie said...

Hope your holiday was a good one, and glad to hear blogging has been such a positive experience for you!