- The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.
— Nelson Mandela
- She gives most who gives with joy.
— Mother Teresa
- For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe.
- Some people, no matter how old they get, never lose their beauty—they merely move it from their faces into their hearts.
— Martin Buxbaum
- Nature gives you the face you have at 20; it is up to you to inherit the face you have at 50.
— Coco Chanel
- Whoever is happy will make others happy too.
— Anne Frank
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Those who know me well, know I love a good quote. Here are few I have come across lately that I enjoyed and wanted to share: