My five questions:
- If you had to eat the same three course meal everyday for the rest of your life, what would it be? Chocolate, chocolate and chocolate!! Okay maybe not the healthiest answer, but it is probably the most honest one!
- Are any of your real life friends, bloggers? I have become real life friends with people I have met through blogging, but no one whom I have known only in "real life" blogs. In proofing my answer, I realized it isn't altogether true, my mom, with some help from me, has started a blog!
- You suffer from several chronic illnesses that make your life very hard at times. Has blogging helped you to cope with your illnesses in any way? Would you recommend it to others in your situation? Blogging has definitely helped me to cope by allowing me a place to express my feelings and in providing me with a wonderful support system of people who understand because they are going through it too. In addition, it has brought me much joy and happiness as I have met other bloggers from all walks of life and situations. Being chronically ill can make your world small at times, and blogging helps to open it up. I would recommend blogging to others in my situation for all of the above reasons. It's also cheaper than therapy and a lot more fun! :-0
- You enjoy taking photos. Which has been your favorite capture so far and can we see it? This questions feels a lot like asking a mother which is her favorite child! I like a lot of the photos I have taken but in different ways. Some are sentimental for who they are of, others are good shots, and some just bring back a good memory or time. I guess the most recent one I have liked a lot is one of my street when the leaves were still on the trees. I like the color and way they tree line leads the eye down the street. I love nature shots.
5. Is there a memory of something embarrassing that you, or someone you know, did that makes you smile every time you think of it? If so, tell us, pleeeeeease. Oh, I can see getting into soooo much trouble with this one. . . Hmmm how much am I willing to reveal?! Okay, this doesn't exactly make me smile (more like cringe!) but it IS true! I was undergoing some same day surgery a few years ago and while I was being prepped I started a conversation with the nurse who was putting in my IV. I ended up asking her when her baby was due (are you already ahead of me?!!) and SHE WASN'T PREGNANT! I could have crawled into a hole and died! To make matters worse, she wasn't just prepping me, she was the nurse who would be administering my anesthesia for the procedure!!! Luckily she didn't hold a grudge because I am still here today, but let's just say I NEVER ask a women when she is due even if the baby is crowning!! Lesson learned!
Now for the fun part for you. I have let you learn more about me through this interview. I want to learn more about YOU! If you have any interest in playing the game here's what you need to do:
- Leave me a comment saying "Interview Me".
- I will respond by e-mailing you 5 questions (I get to pick the questions).
- You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
- You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
- When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them 5 questions, and let me know when you post it, so I can link back to you.