Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Pain - Carnival Blog Post Is Up and I'm In It!

It's been an exciting month around here. First my article was selected by Jenni for Grand Rounds and now it is being featured in the Pain-Blog Carnival along with lots of other good bloggers and articles. Please check out both blog carnivals, as there are so many good blogs and articles for everyone. I neglected to mention that my friend Leslie, from Getting Closer To Myself is also featured in Grand Rounds this edition. Congrats Leslie!



2 comments:

Mojo said...

Jeez. You really do have All-Star caliber pain, huh?

Nice to see you getting some props... sucks the way you got them. I wish I could be happier about this, but somehow it's hard to be.

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you! I tweeted about it and blogged about it too. Congrats my friend.