Thursday, October 16, 2008

Still Ill

Sorry for the delay in posting. I am continuing to battle medical issues and just haven't been posting as I normally do. I am hopeful to get a "real" post up tomorrow. I am awaiting word from an infectious disease doctor I was sent to this week. I am continuing to run fevers and feel awful. Hopefully, it won't turn out to be anything too serious. She took so much blood I am still a quart low!

I appreciate the patience of those who have been coming and commenting regularly. I know most of you have your own illness, or that of a loved one you deal with, and you understand bad times like these.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Please know that I'm praying for you and thinking about you. I'm sending you some cyber (((HUGS))) too.

I understand where you're coming from. It must be awful to have fevers on top of everything else as they can be so draining. I hope that your Mom is well so that you are able to focus on getting yourself better.